Show per page
GIR COW A2 BILONA GHEE
Prepared using the ancient Vedic bilona technique of churning curd to make makkhan (butter), and artistically crafted in small batches to ensure purity and authenticity. Sattvamrit Bilona Ghee is a package of love and care that comes with numerous benefits. It has spiritual as well as dietary benefits that help in maintaining your overall health. Milk required for preparation of Bilona Ghee is produced from the gir cows that have been bred at our farm and are provided with the best of diet in order to produce the best quality Ghee. At Sattvishtik Wellness Farms ancient Vedic processes is used to make our well known Bilona ghee, wherein 1 liter ghee is obtained from a slow and tedious process by churning 30-35 liters of Gir Cow milk. Bilona method checks the process heat at minimum which helps in retaining maximum nutrients. In clear disparity industrial ghee is prepared from malai (cream) in a highly mechanized process where the focus is only on quantity and not on quality. It is for this reason that bilona ghee is expensive than industrial ghee. But then, its worth every penny you pay for it and we assure you that.
FACTS ABOUT BILONA GHEE
- Bilona Ghee has higher amount of Mono Saturated Fatty Acids ~ MUFA (good fats) as compared to Industrial Ghee.
- Smoking point of Bilona Ghee is around 250 degree Celsius which makes is the safest medium of cooking.
- Saturated fats in Bilona Ghee melt at Body Temperature i.e. 37 degree Celsius and hence it is easily digestable.
- Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio of Bilona Ghee is the highest and helps in reducing cholestrol levels.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) proportion is Bilona Ghee is more than industrial cream which helps in avoiding coronary ailments.